I am the current President of Crown. I’ve been called a “hired-gun executive” which basically means I’ve been hired twice by companies to come in and serve as their CEO and President. I also serve as a consultant occasionally and love working with companies and teams in that fashion and find the work to be truly rewarding. I’ve been blessed to have a pretty diverse background having started my career in the military and having now worked in private and non-profit sectors. I’ve worked with companies in multiple environments from start-up, to high growth, and turn-around environments. My favorite is the start-up environment with the excitement that surrounds a new project and building and developing a new team.
Below is a little more background on my education and board work. If you would like for me to speak at your conference or event or consult on a project please go to my site www.RobertDickie.com to see the topics I cover and to contact me.
- Harvard Business School – Executive Program
- United States Air Force – Squadron Officer School
- University of Arkansas – MSIE
- University of Tennessee – BA
- Chairman Heart of Knoxville
- Finance Committee FBC Knoxville
Past Board Experience:
- Young Presidents' Organization (YPO) Detroit Chapter Forum Chair
- Autism Society Chapter Relations Committee - Washington, D.C.
- Chairman Kindred Spirit
- President All Grace Outreach
- Director Tennessee Veteran's Business Association
Running, Mountain Climbing, Reading, University of Tennessee, Athletics, Business, Family